Goats Cheese and Cinnamon Cheesecake
Cheese and cereal. What more could you want? This slightly savoury pud is an absolute winner. Packed full of protein thanks to our good chums at Surreal and creamy as you like. Topped with some of your favourite honey, this is a cheesecake you will not want to stop eating. But don’t just take our word for it - why not give this one a bash?
175g Surreal Cinnamon Cereal
75g Unsalted Butter
Pinch of Salt
375g Golden Cross
150ml Local Honey
150g Sour Cream
- First, the base. Using a food processor, or a bag and something solid to hit it with, bash your Surreal until it resembles breadcrumbs. Melt the butter and mix the two.
- Preheat your oven to 150℃. Meanwhile, press your buttery, cinnamon-y mix into an 18cm pan and place this into your fridge to cool for at least 15 minutes. Once chilled, place base into your oven for 15 minutes.
- While your base is baking, make the filling. Put your honey and Golden Cross into a large bowl and beat together until smooth. Add sour cream and beat again until smooth. Once you have done this, add your eggs in one at a time and mix.
- Pour your batter into your pan on top of your par-baked base and place into the oven for a further 40 minutes. When it is done, your cheescake’s top should be set, but still have a bit of wobble in the middle.
- Remove your cheesecake from the oven and let it cool to room temperature in the tin. Once cooled, transfer to the fridge for at least four hours.
- To serve, drizzle over some more honey and sprinkle over some more Surreal Cinnamon Cereal. Enjoy.